last day but not the end .

 Today was the last day in sarvodaya vidyalaya. 😕

I reached the school on time and signed the attendence sheet. It's our last day signing in sarvodaya. I have no regular class. Before leave from this school, I have to saw my childern in 8 A  and 9A. There was strict order form authority to don't take pictures of students and don't give any gifts to them. So we just saw and make a little time with them.

  It's was very memorable moment. After that we go to sign the record from principal. She signed the record and wish to have a better future. And then we take a picture with her.

  After 3.00pm i signed the last signature and say good bye to each other😕. Step out from the sarvodaya is make little painful in my heart.

  After all it's a great experience in my life and never forget it..

  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smart board teaching

No caption.