Today was a memorable day in my life. This was my first stage program after the school life. I enjoyed some beautiful events in my life. I never forgot this day.A shining day❤π₯
Onam 2023, a significant festival celebrated in Kerala, marks the homecoming of King Mahabali. It is a harvest festival celebrated with enthusiasm by all Malayalis and Keralites. Onam is also a reunion of people from different religion. The college onam is different from others. It's a happy moment... A rejoining of happy.. But some physical problem i can't attend the onam celebration in my college.π so i really missed it..
Today was the last day in sarvodaya vidyalaya. π I reached the school on time and signed the attendence sheet. It's our last day signing in sarvodaya. I have no regular class. Before leave from this school, I have to saw my childern in 8 A and 9A. There was strict order form authority to don't take pictures of students and don't give any gifts to them. So we just saw and make a little time with them. It's was very memorable moment. After that we go to sign the record from principal. She signed the record and wish to have a better future. And then we take a picture with her. After 3.00pm i signed the last signature and say good bye to each otherπ. Step out from the sarvodaya is make little painful in my heart. After all it's a great experience in my life and never forget it..
Today i conduct achievement test for 9 A class. I have 8 th period in 9A. I prepare my achievement test question and take 54 printout. Also i take paper for answering. Maximum score of the test is 25. It contain 3 session- objective, Short answer and essay. There are 11 question are arranged based on the learnig objective. Today the class have 48 students. To avoid the malpractice, i call on my friend to observe the class. I distributed the question and gave paper for answering. Before attending the question, i explain the question briefly. Some students ask doubts while answering the question. I clarified. After the period i collect answersheet from students
π
ReplyDeleteπΈ
ReplyDelete